The Twisted World of Fiber, Hooks, Needles, Wheels and Dating after Widowhood

This is my story, and I'm sticking to it. Warts and all. I wanted to call it 'Seriously? WTF?', but that doesn't quite explain it all. Or does it?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making Progress

Things are moving along at a good clip lately.  The paperwork is all complete for purchase of the house for The Boy.  Just waiting for the contract to come out of attorney review.  Then we send in the home inspector.  Hopefully, he won’t find anything major. 
Things are pretty good with The BF, but he had to reschedule his doctor’s appointment for the end of the month.  More waiting, but I think it will be worth it.  I am thinking about going on a cruise in the late winter with my sister, her bf and mine.  Don’t know how this will pan out.  The bf’s need to get passports, and that takes 4-6 weeks if they do it in Jersey instead of NY. 
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just kitchenered a seam!!!!!  And it doesn’t look like ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Lord Kitchener ROCKS!!  If he was still alive, I’d have sex with him!!!!!!!    Hahahahaha
Ok, enough of that.  My shoulders are seamed, and the neck band is being sewn to the back.  Waiting for the sleeves to dry.  Might move the operation outside in the breeze to speed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment